Frquently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
- To place an order, choose the product that you like to get in our online store, choose the self-collection/delivery date & enter a note for our shop to note when preparing your order (optional). Click add to cart. Click checkout to enter your delivery details and credit card details.
- Alternatively, you may call us at 0456 745 383 for your queries.
How do I know if my order is confirmed?
- An automated email confirmation will be sent to you once your payment is verified. If you have not received the confirmation, you may call us to confirm your order.
Is it possible to change my orders once the payment is done?
- We seek for your understanding that no changes to the order will be entertained once the payment is completed.
Can I cancel my order after I made the payment?
- We do not accept any cancellation of order once the payment is confirmed. However, if you would like to postpone the delivery of your order, please contact us via phone at least 2 working days in advance of the original delivery/pick up date. Hello Hello Flower Cafe reserved the right to cancel, refund or exchange any order at its sole discretion.
I would like to put in an order for my upcoming private event, do you take catering orders ? If yes, how far in advance should I put in the order?
- Yes, we do catering orders too with a minimum spent of AUD$300. To place your order, please send us an email email@example.com.
- We would prefer to have a minimum 7 days advance notice.
I've put in a special request for my cake due to my dietry requirement, why is the design different than the photo ?
- We always try our best to fulfil your request & to be extra mindful especially dealing with your dietry requirement. Hence, we would advise you contact our shop prior placing your order as the final design of your order may look different due to your diety request.
Are your cake vegan / gluten dairy / dairy free?
- Unfortunately we do not provide any vegan/gluten free/dairy free options at the moment.
Does your cake contain nuts?
- Yes, some of our cake may contain nuts or traces of nuts. Please contact us about your dietary requirement before placing your order or if you require more information about our product.
Does your cake contain gelatine?
- Yes, some of our cake may contain gelatine. Please contact us about your dietary requirement before placing your order or if you require more information about our product.
What should i do after I collect the cake from the shop ?
- It is important to note that during transportation, please keep the box flat & kept cool at all time during the transportation, this will mean to avoid placing your cake under direct sunlight & have a cooler bag ready for it. We will not take any responsibility for any damage incurred during transportation after the pick up
How long will the cake last for?
- As we don't use any preservatives in our products, for our cakes & desserts, it’s best to be stored in the fridge & to consume within 3 days after the pick up/delivery date.
- Once the cake is out from the fridge, it's best to consume within half an hour.
I was wondering if your lava cake is only available in 6" size ? I'm after an 8" one if possible.
- Unfortunately NO, all of our lava cake is available in 1 size only and that is a 6''.
Where do you deliver?
- We deliver within 20km from Parkwood. If unsure you may contact our store prior placing your order.
Is there a minimum order for a delivery service?
- Yes, minimum order for delivery service is $65
Do you charge for delivery/ how to get free delivery for my order?
- Yes, delivery fee from AUD$15 for all delivery radius 20km from Parkwood and spending more than $65.
- For all spendings more than $150, the order for your delivery (within 20km from Parkwood) will be free.
Can I specify a delivery timing for my flower order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater to specific delivery timings at this stage.
I’ve missed my delivery, what should I do?
- You may choose to pick up from our shop in Parkwood and if redelivery is required, it will be done only on the next day and a redelivery fee (from AUD$15) will be charged.
Something happened & there’s no one home to receive the order, what should I do?
- Let us know immediately via phone to check if the order has left our shop.
- If your order has left our shop for the day, you may choose to pick up from our shop in Parkwood. Note that the paid delivery fee will not be refunded.
- If you would like your order to be redelivered, a redelivery fee will be charged, from AUD$15 depending on the delivery area & it will only be redelivered on the next day (and this includes the order that qualifies for free delivery).
I would like to get just a swiss roll (less than $55) and have selected it to be delivered to me but an error message shows up, why is that ?
- The reason is because we only deliver for all spending more than $55. You could always pick up the item from our shop in Parkwood.