Frquently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
- To place an order, choose the product that you like to get in our online store, choose the self-collection/delivery date & enter a note for our shop to note when preparing your order (optional). Click add to cart. Click checkout to enter your delivery details and credit card details.
- Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for your queries.
How do I know if my order is confirmed?
- An automated email confirmation will be sent to you once your payment is verified.
Is it possible to change my orders once the payment is done?
- We seek for your understanding that no changes to the order will be entertained once the payment is completed.
Can I cancel my order after I made the payment?
- We do not accept any cancellation of order once the payment is confirmed. However, if you would like to postpone the delivery of your order, please contact us via phone at least 2 working days in advance of the original delivery/pick up date. Hello Hello Flower Cafe reserved the right to cancel, refund or exchange any order at its sole discretion.
I would like to put in an order for my upcoming private event, do you take catering orders ? If yes, how far in advance should I put in the order?
- Yes, we do catering orders too. To place your order, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would prefer to have a minimum 7 days advance notice.
Are your cake vegan / gluten dairy / dairy free?
- Unfortunately we do not provide any vegan/gluten free/dairy free options at the moment.
Does your cake contain nuts?
- Yes, some of our cake may contain nuts or traces of nuts. Please contact us about your dietary requirement before placing your order or if you require more information about our product.
Does your cake contain gelatine?
- Yes, some of our cake may contain gelatine. Please contact us about your dietary requirement before placing your order or if you require more information about our product.
What should i do after I collect the cake from the shop ?
- It is important to note that during transportation, please keep the box flat & kept cool at all time during the transportation, this will mean to avoid placing your cake under direct sunlight/ have a cooler bag ready for it. We will not take any responsibility for any damage incurred during transportation after the pick up
How long will the cake last for?
- As we don't use any preservatives in our products, for our cakes & desserts, it’s best to be stored in the fridge & to consume within 3 days after the pick up/delivery date.
- Once the cake is out from the fridge, it's best to consume within half an hour.
I would like to get just a swiss roll (less than $59) and have selected it to be delivered to me but an error message shows up, why is that ?
- The reason is because we only deliver for all spending more than $59. You could always pick up the item from our shop in Parkwood.
I was wondering if your lava cake is only available in 6" size ? I'm after an 8" one if possible.
- Unfortunately NO, all of our lava cake is available in 1 size only and that is a 6''.
Where do you deliver?
- We deliver within 20km from Parkwood
Is there a minimum order for a delivery service?
- Yes, minimum order for delivery service is $59
Do you charge for delivery/ how to get free delivery for my order?
- Yes, a flat rate delivery of $15 for all delivery radius 20km from Parkwood and spending more than $59.
- For all spendings more than $100, the order for your delivery (within 20km from Parkwood) will be free.
Can I specify a delivery timing for my flower order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater to specific delivery timings at this stage.
I’ve missed my delivery, what should I do?
- You may choose to pick up from our shop in Parkwood and if redelivery is required, it will be done only on the next day and a redelivery fee of $15 will be charged.
Something happened & there’s no one home to receive the order, what should I do?
- Let us know immediately via phone.
- If your order has left our shop for the day, you may choose to pick up from our shop in Parkwood. If you would like your order to be redelivered, a $15 redelivery fee will be charged & it will only be redelivered on the next day.
I have placed my order for Durian Cake (worth $90) and a flower bouquet ($39) where the total is more than $100 & i need them delivered to the same address within 20km from your shop but on different day, will i get charge for the delivery fee ?
- Yes, a delivery fee of $30 ($15 for each location) will be charged to you in a seperate invoice.
I have placed my order for Durian Cake (worth $90) and a flower bouquet ($39) where the total is more than $100 & i need them delivered on the same day but to 2 different addresses within 20km from your shop, will i get charge for the delivery fee ?
- Yes, an additional delivery fee of $15 will be charged to you in a seperate invoice.