Rose infused chiffon cake layered with lychee flesh & raspberry jelly.
Available in 2 sizes:-
4’’ (serve 2 - 4 pax)
6” ( serve 6 - 8 pax)
As we hand-crafted every single cake in our kitchen, hence, there might be slight variations in the color/design. Hence, we seek your understanding that in the event where a design is unavailable, we will replace it with another design without prior notice
Premium Ecuador Red Roses Bouquet, nicely wrapped with your choice of black or white (or upgrade it to a vase to make the caring of the flowers easier) & finished with a premium silk ribbon.
Make this day a little special for your loved ones.
All bouquets (wrapped & vases) come with a complimentary Valentine's Day Card, satin ribbon, care tips info & also flower food.
There may be slight variations in the wrapping & arrangement as each bundle is unique.
- Kept cool at all times.
- It is best to consume within 3 days from the pick-up/delivery date.
- If you are picking up this cake from our shop, it is important to note that during transportation, please keep the box flat & kept cool at all times. This means avoiding placing your cake under direct sunlight. Best to have a cooler bag ready when picking up this cake
- We will not take any responsibility for any damage incurred during the transportation after the pickup or handing it over to you/your recipient after the delivery.
- Upon receiving this bouquet, unwrap this bouquet from its packaging
- Trim off the stems at 45-degree angle till the desired length
- Add in the flower food to a clean vase & fill the vase half full, with fresh cold tap water
- Keep this arrangement in a cool area away from direct sunlight. Change the water every 2 - 3 days
- With daily care, this arrangement has a vase life of 5 - 7 days
- After its vase life, this arrangement is suitable to be dried & can be kept for at least 1 year with proper care
How to dry this arrangement
- To dry this arrangement, hang the bouquet upside down in an airy environment with no direct sunlight, i.e., laundry room
- The drying process takes about 7 - 10 days or sooner depending on the weather condition
Do you know that:
5 stems of roses - You are my Best Friend Forever !
9 stems of roses - My Eternal Love !
Self-Collection/ Delivery Information
- You may collect your order from our shop in Parkwood between 12th & 14th Feb. See below for our shop operating time.
- Delivery Services
- We deliver within 20km from Parkwood with a flat rate delivery fee of $15 with no minimum spend
- Deliveries are available between 9am - 7pm, Sat (12th), Sun (13th) & Mon (14th)
- You may let us know your preferred delivery timing under "instructions for florist" by choosing one of the timeframes below:-
(i) 9am - 12pm
(ii) 1pm - 4pm
(iii) 4pm - 7pm
Order while stock lasts !