Dyed Gypsophilia (a.k.a Baby's Breath) arranged into a heart shape bouquet, delicately crafted & wrapped in premium quality wrapping paper finish with satin trailing ribbon with complimentary Valentine's Day Card.
Measures approximately, 45cm W & 35cmH.
There may be slight variations in the colors and arrangement of flowers as each bundle is unique.
Do you know that:
Baby's breath is a symbol of everlasting love, compassion, trust, purity & innocence & romance.
Baby's breath can be also be dried & a dried baby's breath bunch can last at least a year with proper care.
- Upon receiving this bouquet, unwrap this bouquet from its packaging
- Trim off the stems at 45-degree angle till the desired length
- Add in the flower food to a clean vase & fill the vase half full, with fresh cold tap water
- Keep this arrangement in a cool area away from direct sunlight. Change the water every 2 - 3 days
- With daily care, this arrangement has a vase life of 5 - 7 days
- After its vase life, this arrangement is suitable to be dried & can be kept for at least 1 year with proper care
How to dry this arrangement
- To dry this arrangement, hang the bouquet upside down in an airy environment with no direct sunlight, i.e., laundry room
- The drying process takes about 7 - 10 days or sooner depending on the weather condition
Self-Collection/ Delivery Information
- You may collect your order from our shop in Parkwood between 9th & 14th Feb. See below for our shop operating time.
- Delivery Services
- We deliver within 20km from Parkwood with a flat rate delivery fee of $15 with no minimum spend
- Deliveries are available between 9am - 7pm, Weds (9th) - Mon (14th)
- You may let us know your preferred delivery timing under "instructions for florist" by choosing one of the timeframe below:-
(i) 9am - 12pm
(ii) 1pm - 4pm
(iii) 4pm - 7pm
Order while stock lasts !